CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Family Fun Time!!

This is what she likes to do when you have her say Cheese!!! Ohhh soo cute!!!!



Well I have to brag!! I love my family!! My husband is the most amazing man and father ever!! He will actually roll around on the floor with the kids and play with them! He spends time with both of them! I couldn't of asked for a more wonderful and spectacular person then him! Plus, both of my children and so unique and different, yet simular in some ways. I am soo proud to be their mother. I can't wait to see the adults that they will become and I feel sooo blessed to be able to be apart of their journey in this world. So to my family..... I LOVE YOU!!! Forever and Always I will love you!!!

2 comments:

Traci said...

what a very nice, sweet, and well said post! we love your fam too and hopefully will get to meet the babe one day!

Kate said...

Hi aunt Rena! awsome blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lex and shane are so cute!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could see them!!!!!!!!!!!!
could you send me more pics??
kebsoccer@ gmail.com