CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Just some new CUTE pictures of the kiddos!!

This is my FAVORITE picture of him!!! It's the only one I have been able to get that shows the yellowish green in his eyes!!!!! :) Soo cute it makes my heart melt!!

For my birthday I got a new bedset!! (Thank You BRIAN!! I LOVE IT!!!!! SOOOO Comfy!!) Well Shane was trying to claim it as his... hmm.... I won cause I was bigger.... but it was definitely a close call....

One of the MANY MANY times he stands up to stuff and walks while holding on!


Thank you Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Dave for the cute cute clothes!! This shirt is really adorable on him... I'm sad though at the same time, cause the Momma's Lil Rocker sleeper that Aunt Traci and Uncle Brandon got him, doesn't fit anymore.. but man he wore that thing sooo much! Totally Adorable!!



Showing some Love for each other... kind of a rare find, but it's soo sweet to see it when it does happen!

1 comments:

Traci said...

yeah, gotta love great baby clothes!!!
can't believe how big the 2 of them are getting!
glad to hear your hanging in there and knowing brian will be there soon will be great!